A set of 5 cardmaximums Beauty and greatness of Ukraine "Kherson Region"
Kherson region is famous not only for lazy rest on the beach, but also for many interesting and history-filled places! There is everything here: mountains, lakes, the "Dead Sea", islands, rivers and even the largest desert in Europe, as well as exotic animals and wines with a hundred-year history.
On the cardmaximum places are Kherson region:
- Jarylgach Island
- Kherson Art Museum
- Painting by Kherson artist Ivan Batko "Queue for bread"
- Deer spotted (Cervus nippon)
- Polovtsian stone woman
Kyiv - August 2010
Edition of 100 copies
Only 4 sets of postcards are available, especially for Postal Ukraine clients.
- High-density paper. Paper Type: Matte. The most popular paper choice, Matte’s eggshell texture is soft
- High quality, full-color, full-bleed printing on both sides
- Size: 4,13"*5,83" (10,5x14,8 cm)
Air delivery from Ukraine with tracking code