A set of 4 maximum cards "Ukrainian embroidery - nation code" 2019
Dima & Sasha Design
On the maximum cards, national Ukrainian women's clothing. Shirts, embroideries in colors and patterns are characteristic of four regions of Ukraine: Volyn, Cherkasy, Chernihiv and Chernivtsi regions.
Such clothes were stored in chests, dressed on special days and handed down from generation to generation.
These are photographs of shirts - exhibits of the national center of folk culture "Ivan Gonchar Museum".
But the shirts that artisans are now embroidering and so loved by Ukrainians all over the world are no different from the old. The traditional elements of embroidery have a very specific meaning. An embroidered shirt is a talisman for its owner.
Card maximums released to new stamps:
- Postal Stamp and Minisheet "Shirt. Chernihiv region" 2019
- Postal Stamp and Minisheet "Shirt. Volyn region" 2019
- Postal Stamp and Minisheet "Shirt. Cherkasy region" 2019
- Postal stamp and minisheet "Shirt. Chernivtsi region"
Kyiv - August 2019
Edition of 50 copies
Only 6 sets of postcards are available, especially for Postal Ukraine clients.
- High-density paper. Paper Type: Matte. The most popular paper choice, Matte’s eggshell texture is soft
- High quality, full-color, full-bleed printing on both sides
- Size: 4,13"*5,83" (10,5x14,8 cm)
Air delivery from Ukraine with tracking code