A set of 22 photocards with views of Kyiv "Kyiv hills"
Photographers Kateryna Isaenko and Maxim Sydorenko.
The reverse side contains a description of a specific place in Ukrainian and English. The small coat of arms of Kyiv is used instead of the stamp. No cover.
- Thick paper 450 g/m2.
- Glossy lamination
- Color print.
- Format 105x148 mm
The set includes the following cards:
1. Andrew's Descent. View of St. Andrew's Church
2. Blossoming sakura. Sakura Alley of the National Botanical Garden named after M.M. Grishka
3. "Central Fountain of Flowers" in the National Botanical Garden named after M.M. Grishka
4. Church of St. Mykhailo in the open-air museum in Pirogovo
5. Ferris wheel on Kontraktova Square
6. Fountain-monument to the founders of Kyiv on Maidan Nezalezhnosti
7. Gazebo on Volodymyrska Hill
8. Independence Square during the war
9. Ferris wheel on Kontraktova Square
10. Monument to Knyaz (Prince) Volodymyr on the Volodymyr Hill
11. Kyiv Academic Puppet Theater
12. Lilac blooming in the National Botanical Garden named after M.M. Grishka
13. Monument to Bohdan Khmelnytskyi on Sofia Square
14. Monument to Knyaz (Prince) Volodymyr on the Volodymyr Hill
15. "Myr" sculpture at the "Dnipro" metro station
16. Sculpture "Stairs of Knowledge" at the Kyiv Polytechnic Institute
17. The main building of the National University named after T.G. Shevchenko
18. The fountain in the Kyiv-Pechersk Lavra
19. The fountain on Volodymyrska Hill
20. Monument to Knyaz (Prince) Volodymyr on the Volodymyr Hill
21. The "Ghost of Kyiv" mural was created in honor of the heroic actions of the 40th Tactical Aviation Brigade, which protected the sky above the capital during the full-scale invasion of the territory of Ukraine by Russian troops in 2022. Author - Andriy Kovtun.
22. The "Renaissance" mural is dedicated to the revolutionary events on Independence Square in 2014.